Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awe, my first blog

Just an upfront admission, I am completely unsure of this whole blogging world. That's not to say that I am not 100% excited about my new creative outlet here, I am just not sure what to do. Could it really be as easy as typing my opinions and then having people rake me over the coals for my inane views? Or maybe, just maybe, someone might read a post of mine and learn about a new band or totally understand my thoughts on a certain book or movie. Ah, to dream it would be the latter. I will try not to get ahead of myself here in my introduction to my blog and what I am doing on here. Anyway, I plan on blogging mostly about music. Although, I am sure there will be a book, tv show, movie, or magazine article that will strike my fancy so much that I will just die if I don't blog about it:) We'll see. I have been told all of my life that I need to find some use for all of this useless knowledge in my head, maybe this is it. Again, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment